PM-833TV Mill Enclosure Dimensions

Glad it worked out. I did find the pulleys in my parts if you still need them. Might save you some $. I obviously don’t need them.

Todd Candee
Todd@thecandees.com

Actually, I might take you up on that if you’re willing to sell them. The supposedly “in stock” items are scheduled to ship, get this, March 22, 2022…:neutral_face:
I need a different large pulley but I can get that one from McMaster but if you’d be willing to sell the belt and small pulley for the ball screw, I’d absolutely be happy to pay you for them.

I’ll just ship it to you. You pay the shipping. It is a little dinged up on the outside face but it won’t effect its operation. Can’t remember why it is dinged. Just be sure, the hole is 1/2" make sure this is correct. I bought my kit a couple years ago.

I’m going to the post office later today anyway. Send your address and I’ll priority mail it to you.

Todd Candee
Todd@thecandees.com

Thanks, I’ve been tied up with work all afternoon. I’ll e-mail you directly with my address sorry I wasn’t able to respond in time for your errands. Thanks again!